I hope you’ve enjoyed this week of gift guides! You can see them all here, or click on the links below to go right to the guide you’re looking for. It’s been fun to see what you like most, and I truly hope you were able to check a few people off of your list (or add a few things to your own list…guilty ;)). Last but not least, I feel grateful to know many folks who love to travel–I love getting to hear about their trips and file away favorite places for my own future adventures! Traveling has been a huge part of my life since I was little and is still something I’m passionate about. If someone you’re shopping for this Christmas has the travel bug too, here are a few things I think they would love!
1. The New York Times 36 Hours: The best guide to weekend trips across the United States and Canada. I gave this to Dave as a gift a few years ago, and we always refer to it before checking out a new city.
2. Drybar Triple Sec: The only hair product you’ll need after a long trip–a magical combination of dry shampoo, volumizer, and texturizer. Plus, it smells amazing!
3. Felt hat: An accessory to make every outfit instantly chic–I’d love to wear it on winter adventures.
4. Coordinates necklace: A sweet way to remember a favorite destination.
5. Instax camera: Put your cell phone down and capture travel memories the old-fashioned way!
6. Floral luggage tag: A colorful way to spot your luggage on the baggage carousel.
7. Leather passport cover: A stylish (and monogrammed) way to protect your passport–comes in nine colors, both punchy and classic.
8. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: My personal favorite way to freshen up after a long trip–I spray it on my face right before landing.
9. Neutral blanket scarf: A must-have for getting cozy on overnight plane or train trips!
10. Polka dot socks: A cute and comfy way to go through security.
11. Monogrammed weekender bag: A classic travel bag that will never go out of style.