Using a capsule wardrobe this fall has reinvigorated my love for those little ways to elevate an outfit, from a fabulous accessory to a statement lip color, so when planning this week’s gift guides, I knew I had to dedicate one to the fashion-loving gals! I tried to keep in mind that it can be hard to shop for someone who has a really specific sense of style, so I stuck with either classic pieces, or fun accents she would love, but may not necessarily splurge on for herself.
1. Chambray button down: A must-have for any capsule wardrobe (and closet in general)!
2. The Essie Winter 2015 collection: I can’t even begin to choose a favorite shade from this season’s “apres-ski”-inspired collection–perfect for stylish stocking stuffers.
3. A Rocksbox membership: An ongoing gift for any accessory-loving gal! P.S. Use the code LISABFF596 for a free month of membership for yourself, too :)
4. Polka dot watch: It was love at first sight when I saw this watch on Instagram–adorable!
5. Gold jewelry stand: An elegant way to display her favorite baubles.
6. Lipstick: Schiap is the BEST hot pink lipstick–I wear it at least once a week! Heatwave is next on my list.
7. Pave link bracelet: A classic bracelet that’s just right for work, holiday parties, and everything in between.
8. Perfume: One of my favorite fresh, floral scents in a bottle that begs to be displayed.
9. Cosmetics bag: A darling way to organize her must-have makeup on the go.
10. Scalloped ankle booties: Does it get cuter than this? These booties would go with everything and work all the way through spring.
11. Hot pink pencil set: A charming addition to any girly girl’s desk.