Thank you so much for your excitement over this week of gift ideas! Today’s guide was inspired by my relatively newfound love of living a healthy lifestyle. When I graduated from college, I realized just how little I really knew about fitness and nutrition–it was a rude awakening to realize I had gained a few pounds simply going from walking around a campus all the time to sitting at a desk all day. I still have many more fitness goals that I’m working toward, but over the past two years or so, I’ve really enjoyed making healthy eating and exercise a more regular part of my life. I have to admit, a tiny part of that is because it’s a good reason to invest in cute workout gear, and if you’re shopping for a fitness enthusiast, I hope you love these ideas!
1. Mint hoodie: A top-rated staple for both chilly weather workouts and casual weekends.
2. Rose gold headphones: A pop of metallic for listening to her favorite motivational playlist (also comes in tons of other fun colors).
3. Sport ponytail holders: Set of five ponytail holders that won’t tear her hair–a great stocking stuffer!
4. Vasanti Brighten Up exfoliating scrub: My very favorite post-workout face wash–a tiny bit goes a long way, and I’m completely convinced it helps keep me from breaking out. 100% vegan and paraben-free.
5. Pastel running socks: Socks that are as cute as they are functional.
6. “I Like the Way You Work It” water bottle: Because a cute water bottle is the best hydration trick :)
7. Workout shorts: Super soft shorts in the cutest patterns–this gingham and navy pair is my current favorite.
8. “Sweat Smile Repeat” sweatshirt: A cozy, slouchy sweatshirt for post-workout brunches.
9. Fitbit Flex in slate: A fitness tracker in a color that complements (but doesn’t look matchy-matchy) with most outfits. This is the color I have and I love it!
10. ClassPass gift card: The perfect stocking stuffer for a girl who loves to mix up her workouts.
11. Monogrammed yoga bag: The cutest yoga bag that carries everything she needs before, during, and after class.
12. Pretty Delicious: A friend recommended this healthy eating cookbook–she’s loved every recipe!
More gift ideas:
Gifts for hosting enthusiasts