This is my third year creating a Catholic gift guide. The first year, I remember it being a bit challenging to pull together enough ideas for a curated list of well-designed, meaningful products (that didn’t feel cheesy). This year, though, it was much harder to narrow the list down! I’m continually amazed by the Catholic artists and business owners all over the world who are using their God-given talents to create such beautiful, clever products for encouraging and sharing our faith. Below, you’ll find my current favorite Catholic gift ideas for men, women, and children. From living the liturgical year as a family, to reminding you of your faith throughout your day, to encouraging you in prayer, and so on, the fruits of these products (whether you gift them or pick them up for yourself) are undeniable!
– Monk Manual daily planner
– Hands of Jesus watercolor by Studio Senn
– Coffee from Guadalupe Coffee Roastery
– Pope Saint John Paul II wall plaque from House of Joppa
– Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati watercolor by Emily Rachelle Art
– Pilgrimage wall calendar from Providential Co.
– The Gospels from Word on Fire
– Marian-inspired floral silk scarf from Ever Thrift
– Marian-inspired block print table linens from Lovely Lady Linens
– Modern Advent wreath from Reliquary Supply
– Gorgeous handmade rosary from Little Rose Designs
– Prayer journal from Saint Script
– Holy Family candle from Blessed Is She
– Stained glass-inspired art by Rose Harrington
– A subscription to VIGIL magazine
– Mass journal from Every Sacred Sunday
– Novena starter bundle from Novena Cards
– A curated gift box from Pillar & Pearl
– An Epiphany door blessing kit from Faith & Family Collective
– You Were Born to Be a Saint book, from Studio Senn
– A subscription to Catholic Family Crate
– Wooden rosary teether from Be a Heart
– Meal blessing silicone bib from Be a Heart
– God the Father and the Best Day Ever book, by Gracie Jagla
– Wooden Mass kit from Almond Rod Toys
– A St. Nicholas cookie cutter from Catholic Curio
– A silicone Miraculous Medal pacifier clip from Chews Life
– Lily Lolek: Future Saint book, by Katie Warner
– A linen pinafore dress with faith-inspired-print pockets, by Meadowcress Boutique
For more ideas, take a peek back at my previous Catholic gift guides here and here and my baptism gift guide here!
All great ideas! I especially love the pinafore dress!
Isn’t it sweet? She makes adorable pieces!