A balance between cozy and festive is the name of the game for November! As we head into the colder months and the holiday season, I know we’re all trying to juggle safety, celebration, and self-care as best as we can. Along with plenty of hygge-inspiring home and wardrobe pieces, I included some more holiday-ready items in my November Edit as well! I truly hope that as you read this, you feel encouraged to take those little extra steps to make simple moments of this month feel special. Whether that looks like penning some sweet snail mail, swiping on eye shadow, opting for velvet pants over athleisure (don’t worry, they still look super comfy! ;)), or setting the table with beautiful china, a little bit of intentionality can flip the switch from ordinary to magical on any occasion.
1. A forest green velvet blazer puts a festive spin on a white tee and jeans (or wear it to the office when back in person).
2. This exquisitely photographed cookbook is the perfect way to inspire intimate gatherings this holiday season.
3. Loop on this blackwatch plaid scarf to make chilly mornings cozier.
4. Brighten any faraway loved one’s Thanksgiving with sweet notes of gratitude.
5. I love a good bow earring and this tiger eye pair transitions beautifully from one season to the next.
6. Add a chic pop of pattern to neutral outfits with this tortoise box bag, the perfect little statement piece.
7. Even an at-home family cheeseboard feels extra special with the addition of these playful markers.
8. Comfortable, but irresistibly festive, these evergreen velvet pants could easily become an unexpected wardrobe staple this season (for more neutral options, they also come in black and navy).
9. If you don’t have a robe you love yet, you might be doing 2020 wrong ;) This pima cotton style is luxriously soft and comes in the prettiest striped colorways.
10. The ultimate fancy-meets-casual slipper, these sparkly new Birdies would make everything from Monday mornings to Thanksgiving dinner parties more fun.
11. I love the delicate floral on these green and white dinner plates–so lovely and versatile!
12. We are totally obsessed with or Chappy Wrap blanket in our house and this green plaid print option feels just right for the holidays.
13. With so few dressy occasions this year, I’ve been going all-out on the few opportunities to dress up. These tortoise mules are so different than anything I own and I kind of love them.
14. Freshen up your end-of-the-year makeup routine with this illuminating duo: Beautycounter’s highlighting powder and new cream eyeshadow in a pretty, neutral shade.
Do you have any tips or tricks for making ordinary days feel extra special? I’d love to hear!
I’m loving your fall edits! Even just taking inspiration from your pairings has me mixing items I already own in a fresh way. I just bought an emerald green silk scarf last month, I’m absolutely going to pair it with tortoise shell now!
Love those velvet pants! I never could find the perfect velvet item to add to my wardrobe even though it’s been “in” for like three+ seasons. Those mules would look darling on you!
Dreamy, Lisa!! I am absolutely here for all of the velvet and bows and tortoiseshell and tartan this season!