This week has been a doozy of late workdays and not-quite-sleepless-but-not-great nights, so I’m happier than usual that Friday has arrived. I’ve said it many times and will say it again–no matter what happens during the week, Friday homemade pizza nights make everything better. Heading into the weekend with gratitude for pepperoni, a reservation made for our first date night since June, all the progress we’ve made in our house this year (we bought it just about a year ago!), Charlie’s new affinity for making Halloween cards for practically everyone we know, Azelie’s sugary sweetness (even when she isn’t sleeping ;)), and lots more. A few more favorites from the week below!
1. I mentioned this in a Love List a few weeks ago, but the Advent devotional from Blessed Is She is now available. I opted for the Advent bundle, which is now sold out, but you can still get the devotional here and the Advent candle featuring a beautiful image of the Holy Family separately here. We already have it on our family altar for the upcoming seasons.
2. My favorite Madewell bobble sweater (pictured above) sold out quickly last year so I’m glad they brought it back in stock! It is the coziest fall layer and looks adorable with a bump. I lived in it through my pregnancy and happily reached for it for the first time this season last week. Can’t recommend this one highly enough. I have it in cream, but if you prefer a pop of color, it comes in red too.
3. The 2021 PowerSheets launched last week! I just got mine (I opted for the Clear Skies cover) and I’m not sure I have ever been so excited to break into a new set. I’ve been using PowerSheets to set and track my goals since 2013 when they were loose-leaf sheets that the Southern Weddings girls and I manually added tabs to before shipping them from Lara‘s garage! They truly get more beautiful and impactful every year.
4. I know this is not the ideal time to be sharing shorts, but 1. I live in the South and we still have plenty of warm days ahead, and 2. athletic shorts are my least favorite thing to wear, so if I see a pair I’m actually excited about, it feels worth sharing! These Ann Mashburn shorts in Liberty of London prints are pricey, but they are the cutest athletic shorts I’ve ever seen. Bonus, they match the best masks ever ;) Christmas listed!
5. We are tackling one of our biggest painting projects this weekend: the bonus room upstairs. The space has just one tiny window, so it is too dark for my go-to white and I’ve been having such a hard time committing to a color! I think I’ve settled on a winner in the nick of time. The color has been on my radar for a while, but this dreamy room on one of my favorite home Instagram accounts put me over the edge.
Have a great weekend!