For most of the gifts I’m sharing this week, I recommend saving your purchases for next week when they’re (hopefully) all on sale…but this guide is the exception! As regular readers know, I joined Beautycounter over the summer after falling in love with both their products (as good or better than my previous department store favorites) and their commitment to only using safer ingredients. It’s probably no surprise that this guide is Beautycounter-heavy, but with good reason–I use and LOVE the products I’m recommending here, and feel pretty confident that whoever is on your list will too! As far as I know, Beautycounter won’t be lowering the prices of the holiday sets next week since they’re already significantly discounted…plus, some of them may sell out by then. So this is the one guide to shop ASAP! If you have any questions about any of the products listed here (or any others that may catch your eye on the Beautycounter site), leave a comment, email me, or message me on Instagram. I’d love to help!
This guide is rounded out with some miscellaneous beauty gifts that I thought were too delightful not to include–enjoy! Any products over $50 are starred.
*1. Beautycounter Ultimate Nudes Eyeshadow Palette: I’ve been using a Naked II palette for a few years, and while I like the colors, I’ve always had to pile on the product before the color showed up as well as I wanted to. I was excited to try this Beautycounter palette as a potential replacement and I am THRILLED–it has every shade I could want and one little swipe delivers plenty of color. Plus, no creasing! Totally worth every penny. Stock is really low on these so definitely snap one up soon if you’re interested!
* 2. Silk pillowcase: I’ve long wondered about the benefits of sleeping on a silk pillowcase, especially with long hair–I’ve heard they’re amazing at preventing hair tangles and breakage, and are gentler on your face as well. I did a little bit of research and it seems like this one is the best option. Comes in nine colors.
3. Hello Gorgeous mug: At just over $5 a pop, you can pick up this cute mug for all of your girlfriends!
4. Silk eye mask: I love the Breakfast at Tiffany’s feel of this seafoam blue eye mask! It’s made with silk to protect your eyes and help prevent wrinkles, and ties to the perfect tightness.
5. Rose gold manicure kit: Every girl should have a kit like this in her cabinet. With rose gold tools, a marble print emery board, and a sparkly case, this cute option is what stocking stuffer dreams are made of.
6. Beautycounter Perfect Pouts Trio in Nudes: I’ve always been a lipstick girl, but for the first time since high school, I’ve been adding some gloss to my routine lately too because I like the Beautycounter formula so much. The colors in this Nudes set are just right for everyday wear–or, if you prefer brighter shades (hand raised!) take a peek at the Pinks set.
7. Rifle Paper Co. cosmetics bag: This cosmetics bag checks all of the boxes: big enough to include all of the essentials, washable in case of any stray makeup smudges, and a pattern that will look cute on the counter.
8. Beautycounter Multi-Masker Set: A mask was one of the first Beautycounter purchases I made because I was looking to take my basic cleansing/moisturizing skincare routine up a notch. This gift set includes each of Beautycounter’s masks so you can try them all, and even target different areas of your face with different masks all at once. The set also includes a mask brush for less mess :)
9. Drybar hairbrush: I recently tossed my I’m-not-even-going-to-admit-how-old-it-was $3 hairbrush and upgraded to this Drybar one, and the difference kind of blew my mind. I feel like I’m getting a head massage every time I brush my hair!
10. Beautycounter Smoky Eye Trio: Who doesn’t love a good smoky eye for the holidays? This limited edition set includes everything you need: black liquid eyeliner, smoky gray silk cream eyeshadow, and my favorite Volumizing Mascara.
11. Beautycounter Hand Cream in Citrus Mimosa: Hand cream is a pretty classic stocking stuffer, and this one is light and airy, never sticky, and most importantly, incredibly moisturizing.
*12. Rose print pajama set: I’m sure you’re already familiar with Plum Pretty Sugar’s gorgeous floral robes (my bridesmaids and I wore them on my wedding morning!), but did you know they make pajamas too? I love the subtle print of this one, and the piping makes it feel a touch less bridal.
13. Glitter moccasin slippers: It would be impossible not to smile when sliding out of bed into these comfy slippers!