Happy gift guide week!! For the past three years, I’ve posted Christmas gift guides the week before Thanksgiving to correspond with my goal of getting all my shopping done by December… and to give you some ideas heading into the best sale weekend of the year. I went a little overboard this year and will be posting SIX gift guides that I hope will cover everyone on your list–five this week and a bonus guide on Monday! For your planning purposes, here’s what’s in the pipeline:
Today: For the Home
Tuesday: For Mamas
Wednesday: For Your Closet
Thursday: For Your Makeup Bag
Friday: For Gents (I’ve never done a gift guide for guys before, so all of my picks are Dave-approved!)
Monday: For Little Ones
First up, gifts for the home–many of which make lovely hostess gifts as well! When I polled y’all on Instagram a few weeks ago, most people requested gift ideas under $50. I’m excited to share that all but one (the ginger jar) of these are!
1. Home Sweet Home throw blanket: This cozy throw is neutral enough to fit into most living rooms and bedrooms, but the touch of stripes and calligraphy make it special! (P.S. They have tons more wording and design options here.)
2. Floral art print: You may have spotted a few pieces from the Rose Harrington shop in our gallery wall–they’re the most complimented parts of it and for good reason! I love the way she pairs watercolor florals and calligraphy. If you’re Catholic, her botanical rosary prints, in particular, are a must-see. Take 15% off of your purchase of paper goods over $20 with the code SOMETHINGPRETTY15 by December 15!
3. Confetti stemless wine glass set: How cute are these? They come in a set of four and will make any regular bottle of weeknight Trader’s Joe wine feel extra special.
4. Address book: There’s something so charmingly retro about an address book, don’t you think? Even though I store my addresses digitally, I love the idea of having an address book like my parents did while I was growing up–albeit a modern, rose gold-detailed one!
6. Peach and gold globe: I think this would look so darling in a girly office space! Globes are always such a fun addition to a styled bookshelf or desk. Also comes in navy and rose gold.
7. Copper wine glass charms: For under $20 for a set of six, these charms make an adorable hostess gift or stocking stuffer! Also comes in gold.
8. Popcorn bowl: A big bowl of popcorn turns a lazy night on the couch into an instant cozy date night! Dave and I find ourselves popping a bag at least twice a week, so this cute bowl would definitely be well-loved in our house.
9. Calligraphy matches bottle: I know, an apothecary bottle of matches is far from a must-have, but how gosh darn chic is this one? I think this falls under the “gifts she’ll love but would never splurge on for herself” category, which is always a fun one to receive things from ;)
10. Rose gold frame: This frame comes in three sizes and is from the fabulous Monique Lhuillier x Pottery Barn collection. I’d use it for a photo of me and my bridal party from my wedding day.
11. Champagne dish towel and oven mitt set: These pieces would make me smile every time I saw them! Such a cute addition to any “bachelorette pad” kitchen…or mine, if I can convince Dave!
12. Wax Cabin Candle in “Brunch”: I was intrigued by this new-to-me candle company’s gorgeous branding and fun scents. The Brunch scent is “an intoxicating blend of rose, chardonnay, blood orange, and grapefruit.” Yes, please!
13. Ginger jar: As I mentioned, this is the only over $50 item on this list, but for good reason, I think! Ginger jars are having a major moment, but I don’t see them going out of style anytime soon. We have this heirloom-worthy one (gifted from our wedding registry) but I know some people have great luck finding inexpensive ones at antique stores!