Spring is my favorite season, and we kicked it off in the best way with a wonderful March! Now that Charlie is getting a little more predictable (read: meltdowns are becoming less likely when we plan around his schedule) and the weather is warming up, we’ve been able to get out so much more, and that is exactly what we’ve been doing. Time at home has been sweeter too…I hadn’t realized how much we missed our back porch all winter!
We have a full month ahead, with Easter, my birthday, a bridal shower in Virginia, a baby shower, my in-laws visiting, and my mom visiting all on the calendar. All such good things! With everything going on though, my goals this month are centered around staying active and continuing to make the most of our family time.
1. Grow deeper in my relationship with God through Lenten sacrifices and devotions (ongoing, of course!)
2. Start Couch to 5K over again and stick to it
3. Host a Blessed Brunch (email me if you’re local and want details!)
4. Read three books (Two done, one in progress)
5. Get all March baby shower and birthday cards/gifts together in the first week of the month
(Something else that happened in March: I won both my family’s AND Dave’s family’s March Madness brackets! Considering I know nothing about basketball, I am quite proud of this :))
1. Stick to Couch to 5K, and find an upcoming 5K to sign up for
2. Go to the Y twice a week
3. Read three books
4. Celebrate Charlie’s first Easter!
5. Go on two date nights while parents are in town (I want to see Beauty and the Beast SO badly!)
6. Finish planning our anniversary trip to Charleston!