It was little bit hard to stop at a reasonable number when I was pulling ideas for today’s gift guide, because want to hear a secret? These girly goodies are my favorite types of gifts to receive! From the velvet bow hair tie to the flouncy top in my favorite shade of blush, to the sparkliest smoking slippers, more than a few of these gifts for fashion enthusiasts are on my personal wish list. Whether you pick something up for a stylish friend or add a few of these items to your wish list too, I hope you find something you love from this collection!
Note: I tried to include lots of under $50 gifts in my guides this year since that’s usually my cap, but I included a few splurges as well, which are starred!
*1. Pink tortoise sunglasses: I love this girly take on the classic tortoiseshell pattern.
2. Pearl cluster necklace: The perfect accessory for taking any outfit up a few notches!
3. Velvet bow hair tie: Such a sweet stocking stuffer that’s just right for the holidays.
*4. Polka dot vest: This vest would turn even the simplest outfit into a compliment-worthy look.
5. Polka dot jewelry box: Such a darling home for favorite baubles!
6. Hair tie bracelet: How cool is this? Hair ties fit into the ridges of this bangle for a cute version of having a hair tie around your wrist. Another awesome stocking stuffer.
*7. Tassel pendant necklace: Kendra Scott pendant necklaces are my favorite, and I love the tassel on this one. It comes in 38 (!) colors, but isn’t that amethyst stone pretty?
*8. Ruffle hem blouse: This girly blouse is at the top of my wish list this year.
9. Hi y’all/Bye y’all mittens: Because outerwear doesn’t have to be boring!
10. Liberty of London print bandana: For looping around ponytails and purse straps.
*11. Cactus print skirt: This skirt is a splurge, but the print is so adorable, it may be worth it!
12. Velvet lip crayon: I love the way these Nars lip crayons go on–opt for a rosy pink that will go with any outfit and keep in your purse for easy access.
13. Iridescent stud earrings: These earrings add a little bit of interest to an outfit without being overpowering.
14. Winter Essie nail polish set: This set includes every nail color a girl could need in the winter, from festive red to my favorite silver.
*15. Sparkly smoking slippers: These sparkly flats can be dressed up or down, and are sure to add some pep to her step!
16. Blush leather belt: This blush leather reads as neutral as a tan belt would, but is way prettier.