November is one of my favorite months, and I’m so glad it’s here! The impending start of the holidays makes me giddy, and to add to the excitement, the new issue of Southern Weddings comes out this week. It’s surreal and thrilling to see what we’ve been working on all year come to fruition and I hope y’all take a peek at it on news stands! In the same way, I’ve been thinking a lot about how by now, most of the goals I set at the beginning of the year should be wrapping up or already showing fruits. I’m really proud and grateful looking back at this year and seeing how much has changed, both big and small, and I hope to finish this year really well!
Photo by Kat Harris on the steps of the NY Public Library–the same steps where my mom used to eat lunch every day when she worked in NYC!
1. Complete month #2 of my capsule wardrobe. (Recap #2 here)
2. Make healthy choices during my travels.
3. Send a postcard or letter every week to someone I love. (3 out of 4–hoping to make this a weekly habit!)
4. Start brainstorming about Christmas shopping!
1. Celebrate well! Our six month anniversary, the launch of Southern Weddings V8, and Thanksgiving in Texas.
2. Train for the Turkey Trot 5k and beat my previous 5k time.
3. Clean out our bathroom cabinets and bookshelves.
4. Complete all Christmas shopping. (If this is on your list too, I have some fun posts coming up this month that I hope will help!)