April is one of my favorite months (it’s my birthday month, after all!), and this year, it is more special than ever. I get butterflies in my stomach every time I think of the fact that the next time I turn the page of my calendar, it’ll be my wedding weekend. There’s still a lot to do, and my goals this month revolve around mentally, physically, and spiritually preparing for marriage, but I can’t imagine going into this month any other way. I’ve heard a lot of people say that being married doesn’t feel that different, but honestly, I can’t even fathom that–I feel like our lives are about to be turned upside down in the best way possible, and we’re ready for it. Bring it on, April!
Continue prayer journaling at least three times a week, and reading Blessed Is She every morning Finish reading Saint John Paul the Great: His Five Loves(Also read and finished Men, Women, and the Mystery of Love) Start rereading Love and Responsibility
- Stay consistent with the Tone It Up Bridal Edition (I did well with this for half the month, but travel threw me off for the second half)
- Run 40 miles (Again, travel and a super busy schedule got in the way of this one. I ended up with 26.5 miles, which I’m still proud of!)
- Finish planning my wedding!
- Finish reading Heaven’s Song
- Run 53.5 miles to complete 150 miles by the wedding
- Stay consistent with the Tone It Up Bridal Edition
- Pray the Rosary with Dave every Sunday
- Help Dave move all of his things into our soon-to-be married apartment!
- Celebrate my 25th birthday!