The start of a new season of life for our family (two kids in school at the same time a few days a week) feels like a good time to jump back in with a goal update! I haven’t posted one since April, but am relieved to report that that doesn’t mean I haven’t been making any progress since then ;) A few notable goals accomplished through the summer include FINALLY finishing my 2020 family album, writing out a fall routine plan I’m very hopeful about, creating a bunch of helpful reference lists (like packed lunch and snack ideas for the kids, go-to meals to bring new parents, activities for mornings with just Azelie when Charlie is at school, etc.), and going to a new-to-me barre class on a regular basis.
With a little more dedicated work time carved into my week now, I’m hoping to catch up on some blog posts I’ve been wanting to write: an outfit diary, our new family bike set-up, fall kids clothes, our most cherished family rhythms and traditions, some updated beauty favorites, and more. If there’s anything in particular you’d like to see, let me know!
1. Evaluate how our fall routine is going on 9/30 and make adjustments as necessary.
2. Research vitamins and decide on a regimen.
3. Celebrate the Feast of the Archangels on 9/29 (find some inspiration and traditions here!).
4. Plan for and celebrate Charlie’s fifth birthday!
5. Buy the materials (paint, screws for new knobs, towel rod) for a master bathroom refresh.
6. Attend barre class weekly.
7. Get caught up on Azelie’s 1 Second Everyday video (we haven’t updated it since her birthday…and I have over 200 few-second-long videos on my phone to clear out as a result, yikes!).
8. Plans our fall trips to Wisconsin and Charleston!