I’m constantly on the lookout for beautiful, thoughtful, and unique Catholic gifts. Along with encouraging the faiths of the people in my life, I also love the opportunity to support Catholic artists and businesses. It was only a few years ago that I realized how many people were creating incredible Catholic products, well beyond the religious bookstores I grew up visiting that all look exactly the same. The creativity of the faithful all over the world is just one of many, many reasons I’m grateful to be Catholic in this day and age! Whether you’re on the hunt for a meaningful, faith-based gift for Christmas or you’re shopping throughout the year for baptism/communion/confirmation/etc. gifts, I hope you find something special on this list.
P.S. I’ve included Cyber Week sale details where I could, and will continue to update them throughout the week as they’re available!
– Liturgical planner from Blessed Is She: I’ve loved using this planner for the first time this year! The novena start date and feast day reminders listed are so helpful. Take 20% off + get free shipping through Friday with code BISGRATEFUL or get 25% off sitewide (no code needed) on Cyber Monday.
– Rosary ring from Stella & Tide: I’ve always loved Stella & Tide’s delicate jewelry, and this ring is one of my current favorite pieces. 20% off starting Friday.
– Fiat mug from Rose Harrington Shop: The prettiest reminder to wake up saying “yes” to whatever God places before you that day
– Sacred Heart necklace from The Little Catholic: Such a unique and gorgeous piece!
– The Heart of Perfection book: Easily one of my favorite spiritual reads of the year–I still think about takeaways from it often.
– Pink Saint Benedict Medal print from Studio Senn: I’ve never seen anything like this print! Kortnee always hits it out of the park when it comes to creative, meaningful religious art.
– Every Sacred Sunday Mass Journal: I’ve loved this beautiful journal for digging more deeply into the Sunday readings and their new edition is gorgeous.
– Val Marie Paper Prayer Journal: I shared more about my love for these simple, but impactful, prayer journals here, including a link to this post about how to use them specifically as a Catholic. At just $15 a pop, buy them in bulk to gift!
– Wooden saint medal from Kindred Forest Co.: Such a unique twist on traditional medals! Dave wears his St. Thomas More (his confirmation saint) medal daily.
– Planner from Monk Manual: The most beautiful leather volume that perfectly blends a Rule of Life with science about productivity and efficiency.
– Franz Jagerstatter: Letters and Writings from Prison book: We first learned about Blessed Franz Jagerstatter just a few months ago (when this trailer released) and have been so intrigued by him since.
– Combat rosary: Dave’s dad gave him one of these and he has been carrying it with him ever since. Such a cool history behind these pieces!
– In Conversation With God series: This isn’t specifically a men’s gift, but since it’s Dave’s daily devotional of choice, I had to include it! He is constantly reading sections out loud to me and we have both gotten so much out of it.
For little ones:
– Wooden nativity set: A classic that will be under the tree for Charlie this year.
– The Star on DVD: I admit, this is the one Christmas movie we play all year long! They do such a sweet portrayal of Mary and the soundtrack is beautiful.
– Sacred Heart swaddle blanket from Be a Heart: So lovely for both baby boys and girls. 25% off on Friday, 10% off + a free ornament with purchase on Sunday, 20% off on Monday.
– Marian headband from Be a Heart: Seriously, does it get any cuter? Don’t forget to match your mini with a bandana or scrunchie in the same print. Sale details above!
– Father Ben Gets Ready for Mass book: A staple in Charlie’s Mass bag, we’ve gifted this thoughtful, interactive book to so many little friends.
– Princess or Soldier Saint paper dolls from Studio Senn: Such a great way to introduce some lesser-known Saints to little ones!
– Catholic Family Crate subscription: We tried out Catholic Family Crate earlier this year and I was so impressed!! Definitely worth the price and an excellent gift-that-keeps-giving. Note: at almost-three when we tried it, Charlie was a little young for it, but it’ll be perfect for him in a year or two!
For the home:
– Theology of Home coffee table book: I’ve heard wonderful things about both the written content and the photography of this book. It’s on my wish list!
– Saint-inspired candle from Corda Candles: I have the “Compline” scent and it is so lovely! Perfect for winter.
– O Come Let Us Adore Him ornament from Be a Heart: This Holy Family painting would be a gorgeous addition to any Christmas tree. 25% off on Friday, 10% off + a free ornament with purchase on Sunday, 20% off on Monday.
– Jesus I Trust in You banner from Rose Harrington Shop: We get so many compliments on our “Come Holy Spirit” banner; I don’t know if I would have been able to choose between the two phrases had this one been available last year too!
– Felt and wood wall rosary from Small Things Gr8 Love: My favorite wall rosaries I’ve seen, which come in lots of different color palettes. On sale now, no code needed.
– Stella Maris embroidery hoop from Schroeder Stitchery: This would be such a sweet and delicate-looking addition to a gallery wall!