When we flipped the calendar to October, it still felt like summer in Raleigh…but not anymore! November has always been one of my favorite months, not only because of the reliably gorgeous weather and Thanksgiving, but also because it’s often one of my most productive months of the year. I love using this time to prepare well for the holidays so that by the time December rolls around, I can simply soak it in and enjoy the season, peppermint mocha in hand!
In particular, I am SO excited to create and share the holiday content I have up my sleeves. If there’s anything in particular you want to see (especially as far as outfits or gift guides go), let me know!
Be intentional and efficient in my first month of running Lisa Kirk Writing
Get outside in the fall weather every day
Read two books (Why Not Me and a re-read of Saint John Paul the Great: His Five Loves. I also read about half of Big Magic, but couldn’t get through anymore–not a fan!)
Start Whole30 in the middle of the month
5. Exercise three times a week (Y’all, workout goals have been so tough for me this year! Keeping this on my list for November.)
Look into a chiropractor (found one, now need to make an appointment)
1. Create, curate, and share lots of joyful, inspiring holiday content!
2. Get all of my Christmas shopping done
3. Exercise three times a week
4. Complete Whole30
5. Host friends for a Thanksgiving brunch
6. Deep clean our house (or find a great deal and hire someone else to do it…fingers crossed for the latter ;))
7. Work ahead on Lisa Kirk Writing to free up time for December vacations