First things first: Something Pretty now lives at somethingprettyblog.com!!! It’ll redirect from the old domain, but if you have the link saved anywhere, go ahead and switch it. I cannot tell you how excited I am to FINALLY have a much easier-to-remember URL after all these years! :)
The anticipation of fall has never been sweeter, now that I have a little boy whose birthday marks the first day of the new season! Charlie was so teeny last fall, so this feels like his “real” first fall, and I’m so excited to see him experience it. Fall in Raleigh is a little bit of a tease–we frequently have beautiful, crisp days followed by temperatures back in the 90s. To make sure we fit in all the activities I want to do with Dave and Charlie over the next few months, even when it doesn’t feel like fall, I decided to make a list and wanted to share it with you today!
An oldie but a goodie–more photos here!
- Celebrate Charlie’s first birthday!
- Take pictures of Charlie in a pile of leaves
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Take Charlie on a hayride
- Bake my mom’s famous chocolate chip pecan pie
- Carve pumpkins
Buy a fall candle
- Take Charlie trick or treating (we already have his costume and it is PRECIOUS)
- Make chili and cornbread for Halloween dinner
- Host a healthy Thanksgiving breakfast-and-parade-viewing party
- Write down things I’m grateful for every day
- Arrange a fall-inspired centerpiece
- Bake pumpkin muffins
- Go to the NC State Fair
What’s on your fall list?