Popping in with July goals a little early because we have a full month coming up! It’ll be busy, but considering that family time is the main thing packing our schedule, I don’t mind one bit :) Dave’s brother, sister-in-law, and their three girls are coming to visit right after the Fourth of July, then I’m a bridesmaid in my childhood friend’s wedding in Virginia the following weekend, and then my whole family is headed to Charlottesville for a few days of vacation! A bunch of our family members haven’t seen Charlie (or us :)) since the end of last year, and I can’t wait to spend quality time with them in a setting that’s a little less crazy than the holidays. It can be hard to be so far from both of our families, especially now that we have Charlie, but it certainly makes opportunities like this when we get to see everyone all the more special and meaningful.
Side note: If you have any recommendations for 1. Kid-friendly activities in the Triangle (kids are five, three, nine months, and five months) and/or 2. Charlottesville recommendations for eight adults and one nine-month-old, I’m all ears! :)
Make some changes to my blog workflow and organization to better fit my new daily schedule and content goals
Bring meals to two families and snuggle their sweet new babies!
Read two books (My annual A Tree Grows in Brooklyn re-read and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society)
4. Finish my first draft of my personal essay
Test out some new products from BeautyCounter (Tested, loved, ordered, joined their team :))
1. Enjoy lots of sweet family/friend time!
2. Train for the Run for Life 5K in August
3. “Style” (I say that loosely!), photograph, and blog our home tour :)
4. Host a garden party to share Beautycounter with some local friends
5. Celebrate the dedication of the gorgeous new cathedral in Raleigh (our new parish)!!
6. Try out a new meal planning/grocery shopping system
7. Plan our August trip to Wisconsin to see my Grandma