One of my absolute favorite things about my job is the opportunity to travel, and ever since my busy spring/early summer, I’ve been saying “I’m sticking close to home till October.” Well, here October is, and I’m gearing up for one of my busiest work travel months ever! It’s all for amazing things and opportunities that I’m so grateful for–my second trip to Bridal Market and my first speaking engagement at a conference in Charleston. I’m equally excited (and a little nervous) for both, and with most of my energy being put toward those trips right now, I’m keeping my October goals simple and straightforward. I’m hoping they’ll help keep me on track with my health and taking care of my relationships this month, even amidst everything going on!
1. Host Dave’s parents well in our apartment.
2. Serve my first couple well at their wedding ceremony!
3. Successfully complete my first month of my fall capsule wardrobe.
4. Stay under our food budget. – We haven’t calculated this yet, but I think we were close. Still room for improvement though.
5. Start a new fall tradition with Dave. – We haven’t decided on one, but we have some ideas!
1. Complete month #2 of my capsule wardrobe.
2. Make healthy choices during my travels.
3. Send a postcard or letter every week to someone I love.
4. Start brainstorming about Christmas shopping!