This Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for…
1. The faithfulness and love of the Lord.
2. My loving and supportive parents, who just celebrated 26 years of marriage.
3. My siblings, who will always be my best friends.
4. My handsome boyfriend.
5. My friends all over the country who know me better than anyone, and who I can count on no matter what.
6. A wonderful first semester in Austin.
7. The opportunities I’ve been given that enrich me as a person and help me become a better writer.
8. Small delights in life–a letter in the mail, flowers on my desk, and homemade chocolate chip cookies.
9. The niche and community I’ve found in wedding blogging, and the joy it brings me daily.