As much as I love December and all the hustle and bustle leading up to Christmas, I have to admit, it’s a little bittersweet to see 2015 coming to a close. This is the year I got married, had my dream wedding, and started life with my best friend, and for as long as I live, I know I’ll always smile when I think back on 2015. I’m so thankful for that, and I hope and pray that our first Christmas as newlyweds is the cherry on top of this sweet year!
Celebrate well! Our six month anniversary, the launch of Southern Weddings V8, and Thanksgiving in Texas.
Train for the Turkey Trot 5k and beat my previous 5k time. (I didn’t train very well and attribute my faster time to an easier course, but hey, still counts! I beat my previous time by a full minute!)
Clean out our bathroom cabinets and bookshelves.
Complete all Christmas shopping.
1. Prepare for Christmas by praying and journaling my way through my Blessed Is She Advent Journal. (They have digital versions on sale now if you’re interested!)
2. Run twice a week to finish this year strong.
3. Plan my January-March capsule wardrobe (my fall capsule wardrobe recap is coming soon!).
4. Work on some new Something Pretty pages in preparation for launching a new design in January!!
5. Rest, celebrate, and savor this season. Dave and I will be spending Christmas in Syracuse with his family and my fingers are crossed for snow! :)